WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR THINK YOU CAN'T -
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.
- No business opportunity is ever lost: your competitor will find it.
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work.
- The mind is like a parachute; it functions when it is open.
- Failures are divided into two classes; those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought.
- Success is just a matter of luck; ask any failure.
- You don’t learn much by speaking.
- Failure follows the path of least persistence.
- When the archer misses the bulls-eye, he doesn’t blame the target.